Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Teenage Shag Band Meanings The Whole Shag Thing?

The whole shag thing? - teenage shag band meanings

ok, so it seems that the trend is all the stuffed bears. like in high school, it seems that all children were tested, and the girls always seemed as though (with the exception of some old). Even if the ideal of the "handsome man" in the sample of young people today, a stuffed animal. Replace a few years ago, drew the future was all over and now it seems it should. Girl you find attractive the Pooh? Also, if you're like most older (FH) is still a style that is fresh or teen is primarily a thing?

5 comments:

Gabriell... said...

I am an adult and I love him, but I like it - aww they are cute like little boys - and not tasty, I must have it, then

tommy w said...

Teddy? mean sex?

sup yo said...

I think it is hot.

Chocolat... said...

is one thing ... Shawn white teen ... is a fad ... I think if it look dirty shag ...

Ceanne said...

It is about learning for men and women as guinea pigs, because they seem to be more than the stage of you already know why.

Post a Comment