Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blush Spa Chicago Salon/spa Employees...I Have A Tip Question. I Had A Pedicure Done Today At The Place I Ususally Go. They?

Salon/spa employees...I have a tip question. I had a pedicure done today at the place I ususally go. They? - blush spa chicago

Done an excellent job, is about an hour and costs $ 20.00. I paid $ 20 and $ 5 tip for money, thought he was generous. It was fun, but later, when she thought I could not hear, he groaned and mocked other employees about how they "only" $ 5.

Once again, I could with the tip of a 25% thought to be generous (15%, it is normal). Was the brand?

I blushed and went quickly.
Thank you!

3 comments:

Sarah . said...

Tips are one of those difficult questions .. I gave him a good deal, and it .. Theoretically, ungrateful, just not at all (which is paid a salary and be happy to get a contribution at all, especially since he is so ungrateful to these places lol) if I were you I would go on top and no tip at all YA! Then perhaps it is to appreciate the following advice, we will get to go $ 5: P (or someone else, and the nails, then twice top! Lol so mean, I am sometimes, but c That is so rude! Even if you without a hearing, it does not deserve its opinion with an attitude, to say something)

msdood1 said...

I thought he did well, what is the point, too, but now, my pedicures last but not least .. are not always occupied. Next time when you come back, in fact, because they ask, and if shes done .. Hand a piece of paper that says TIP and writing .. My advice today is not one of the colleagues from the customers complain about a fee of $ 5.00. Then you could actually a present. .. Sincerely, karma:)

Mahira said...

No, $ 5 is good! People in general and we want to go out more that 15% anyway.I work in a salon that I usually beauy 15% or $ 5 receive if people feel people worry generous.Don "Sometimes more can you want know that we are never satisfied!

Post a Comment