Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Printer Scanner Photocopier How Do I Get My HP Printer, Photocopier And Scanner To Work?

How do I get my HP Printer, Photocopier and Scanner to work? - printer scanner photocopier

Hello,
I have an HP Deskjet F380 All-in-one,
But if I had not installed the software and says I am the computer administrator, and I'm not aloud to install. In addition to the USB system, I will not say also connect the printer to my computer.

Copier and printer does not even work (without the software is installed), but now says, folding the paper so that it can not print or photocopy when I check the fine paper to.
And the scanner worked before.
Thank you \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

2 comments:

Simply_T... said...

Since you have the software, I do not know why you should download the drivers. Going to the Control Panel User Accounts / and select your account. Since then "Change account type" to an administrator. You probably need to restart the system. Make sure the printer is connected, the USB cable is connected and turned on (which might differ and you should consult the installation documentation supplied with the printer).

Good luck!

perfectv... said...

You should be able to get the drivers from the HP Web site and may use certain software for you.

Log on as administrator or change the administrative privileges has to install if you have the problem again.

Post a Comment