Friday, January 29, 2010

Spider Solitaire Windows Xp Old How Can I Install The Windows Xp Version Of SPIDER SOLITAIRE To The Windows Vista?

How can i install the windows xp version of SPIDER SOLITAIRE to the windows vista? - spider solitaire windows xp old

I do not know how the new rules for the operating system Microsoft Windows Vista Solitaire built on the HP laptop V3235TU imposed, because I can enjoy it, even after several months trying to get used to force me to new rules. I have fully used and enjoyed playing with the Windows XP version of Spider Solitaire. Now I have to play again with my old computer just to play with old rules and can not enjoy the game on the ground when I have my laptop. My question is: How can I install the older version of Windows XP SOLOTAIRE spider in the Windows Vista operating system on my laptop, so you can come back and see the game, even if it on the floor with my laptop?

0 comments:

Post a Comment