Saturday, February 27, 2010

How To Say Im Confused In Arabic I Don't Understand How College Majors/minors/degree/specializ… All Works. Can You Help Me?

I don't understand how college majors/minors/degree/specializ… all works. Can you help me? - how to say im confused in arabic

OK, so I tried the Wikipedia definition of bachelor's main and minors, double degrees reading, training, etc., so are my questions

"How many areas can specialize?
I have so many areas to learn more and to be able to want to know, such as economics, anthropology, English, literature, journalism, international relations, politics, law, medicine - all in two languages: French and Arabic.
"I read in Wikipedia that you can double major instead of a large and a small one. Can I bring the most important in medicine and politics and there is room for all the other aforementioned categories?
I do not understand the difference between double and double major degreeing. Says degreeing for the double, two bunk bedsl, while the double degree with honors degree. When I double degree and significant for each class not to go with four degrees? "

in sorry if I seem boring and stupid. I am a little confused. Wikipedia also, I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment